Our highly reputable client within the banking industry is looking for a Finance Officer to join their growing team.
- Assisting with all duties up to trial balance
- Assisting in the annual audit processes
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts
- Supporting in the preparation of budgeting and forecasting
- Monitoring the performance of periodical systems, bank and reconciliations
- Supporting in the VAT, tax and corporate returns
- Supporting the Head of Finance and Treasury in day to day duties
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years of local experience in a similiar role.
- An advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Fluent in both English and Maltese
Education & Experience
A minimum of A'Level in Accounting or actively studying ACCA or equivalent
- Hybrid and flexible working
- Life and health insurance
- Free parking
Job Reference: WF675
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.