Our client, a well known CSP in Malta, is currently looking to recruit a Finance Officer to join their team. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the selected candidate will support with the internal accounting of the firm
- Preparing and supporting monthly financial reports covering balance sheet, profit and loss and other ad hoc reporting
- Management of the general ledger including overseeing the monthly balance sheet, bank reconciliation and inter-company reconciliations
- Preparing entries such as monthly accruals, deferrals and journals
- Assisting in the preparation of year-end statutory accounts
- Supporting work with year-end audits
- Preparation of the monthly and annual tax and VAT returns
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Relevant accounting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proficient in the us of MS Office
- Ability to work with tight deadlines under pressure, while maintaining close attention to details
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or ACCA qualified. Candidates part-qualified would also be considered.
Job Reference: LV895
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.