A international chain of hotels is currently on the lookout for a Finance Manager to join their growing team.
- Prepare monthly management accounts
- Liaise with Department Heads regarding finance standards and policies
- Ensure compliance with all statutory obligations and regulations
- Assist with the compilation of budgets/forecast and other financial reporting
- Prepare all month-end accruals and prepayments and any other General Ledger journals in line with the month-end closing
- Reconcile the Balance Sheet and bank accounts monthly
- Prepare statutory returns including VAT.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an accounting function, hospitality experience would be considered as an asset
- Must be analytical and driven to initiate new ideas or plans
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
Education & Experience
Partly qualified through ACCA or an Accounting Degree
- Health insurance
- Free lunch
Job Reference: YM826
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.