A reputable client of ours specialising in the Retail and Manufacturing sector is currently looking to onboard a Finance Manager to join their team:
- Collaborate with and report directly to the Board of Directors in the setting and driving of the Company's organisational vision and financial objectives
- Oversee preparation of financial records, payroll ( where necessary) and other reporting requirements
- Develop and manage a robust budgeting system across the company
- Prepare and present timely management accounts and other ancillary reports for periodic discussion at management level
- Prepare annual financial statements for auditing purposes and assist external auditors during the audit process
- Work in liaison with local authorities/ stakeholders, ensuring timely filing of reports and payments as required.
- Preparation of VAT returns and related VAT submissions
- Ensure that the billing and collection schedule is adhered to and the financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Must have a minimum of three years experience working in a similar role
- Solid leadership and organisational skills
- Must have excellent communication skills in both English and Maltese
Education & Experience
Fully qualified and warranted Accountant
Job Reference: LG282
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.