Our client working within the Retail industry is currently looking for a Finance Manager to join their growing company.
- Bookkeeping of all the sales made by the company on the different ecommerce platforms the Company sales on.
- Reconciliations of the various settlements made by the difference ecommerce platforms.
- Preparation of sales invoices.
- Bookkeeping of all the purchase and expenses of the company.
- Reconciliations of the company’s bank accounts on a monthly basis.
- Preparing month end management accounts to the board of directors.
- Preparation and filling of Malta VAT returns on a quarterly basis.
- Manage the provide information to the service providers who prepare and file the VAT returns for Italy, France, Germany, UK and Spain.
- Preparing end of year management accounts, dealing with monthly journals.
- Liaising with auditors on an annual basis.
- Other Ad Hoc tasks that may be assigned from time to time related to the finance function.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum 3 years experience within a similar role
- Must have a working knowledge and be confident with Microsoft packages mainly Excel
- Must be enthusiastic, outgoing, dynamic, team orientated and with great organisational skills.
Education & Experience
Must have an ACCA qualification or equivalent.
Hybrid working environment after probation
Job Reference: BI243
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.