Our client, operating within investments, is looking to recruit a Finance Manager to join their growing young team. Working alongside the Head of Finance, the role will focus on the accounts for a group of companies, each with their own set of accounts.
- Reviewing the monthly accounts of various undertakings
- Assisting with the corporate management of the various undertakings which includes assisting with the
preparation for the monthly board meetings, attend some of such meetings and assist the
company secretary in the process of taking minutes
- Assist the Directors in processing ideas and brainstorm ways in which this can be executed
- Liaising with professional advisors where necessary to be in a position to deal with the tasks
- Draft and prepare reporting/presentations to the Board
- Liaising with banks which may include new account openings, account maintenance and building
relationships with different bank contacts.
- Dealing with local and international tax matters.
- Liaising with team members situated in the various offices outside of Malta
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Strong attention to detail
- Holds ambition to grow within the prospective company
- Holds at least 4 years experience within accounting
- Excellent organizational skills and multi tasker
Education & Experience
- Fully Qualified through ACCA or Masters in Accountancy
- Holds a Warrant
- Parking allowance
- Health Insurance
- Mobile allowance
Job Reference: YZ905
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.