Our client is seeking a Finance Manager to join their team of professionals. The selected candidate shall be responsible for the finance function of a local group of companies operating in varied industries, including construction, real estate and tourism.
- Reporting to the CFO
- Managing the group’s finance team, monitoring performance and ensuring high levels of quality and efficiencies
- Participating in strategic financial management and in the presentation of financial reports to board members, stakeholders and executives
- Preparing KPI reports, cash flow analysis, budget analysis and other ad-hoc financial reports
- Re-assessing and improving structure, systems and processes
- Compiling consolidated accounts
- Reviewing and finalizing management accounts and VAT returns
- Assisting team members and reviewing their work where appropriate
- Liaising with banks, authorities and auditors as applicable
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Previous experience within a similar managerial role or within a construction company will be highly preferred
- Strong leadership skills with a dedication to driving and achieving results
- Able to work against deadlines, and deliver in a timely manner
- Only candidates with previous local experience will be considered for this position
Education & Experience
- ACCA qualified or equivalen
- Excellent command of accounting standards, Maltese VAT and income tax legislation
Flexible Working hours
Job Reference: UX272
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.