A great opportunity has arisen for a junior candidate who is looking to start an accounting career and has a keen interest in the Aviation industry. The chosen Finance Executive will be given all the necessary support and training by a team of accounting professionals.
- Posting invoices and the administration of the ledgers entrusted
- Carrying out reconciliations
- Assisting in month-end and year-end procedures
- Delivering billing and collection management process within an agreed budget while achieving agreed objectives and performance targets
- Maintaining a sound relationship with both internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in other ad hoc duties that the finance department might need.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous local accounting experience will be considered an asset but is not a must-have
- Fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English
- An adaptable team player with a can-do attitude
Education & Experience
In possession of a Bachelor of Commerce or at advanced stages of ACCA
Job Reference: GG320
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.