One of our esteemed clients is an established firm in the Corporate Services sector and is seeking to recruit a Finance Executive to form part of their dynamic team of professionals.
- Reviewing bank payments/reconciliations, postings, and general ledger entries
- Oversee and prepare management accounts on a quarterly basis of all internal companies
- Monthly reconciliation, updating, and monitoring of client balances, trust, and fiduciary accounts
- Monthly reconciliation of intercompany balances
- Assist in the preparation of Vat and tax returns
- Supervising and assistance of junior team members
- Work on other ancillary duties which may be required.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years/ experience in accounting
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Shireburn
- Strong work ethic, versatility and flexibility
- Ability to work on own initiatives and meet strict deadlines
Education & Experience
Experience in accounting roles
Job Reference: XR830
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.