A Finance Executive position is currently available within a dynamic company.
- Being responsible for the day to day postings into the accounting system
- Performing bank debtors, creditors and other reconciliations
- Performing month end procedures including calculations of accruals and prepayments
- Prepare payments for authorisations
- Filing and organising company documents in a timely manner
- Any other duties for the smooth running of the department
Experience & Qualifications:
- You must be in possession of a minimum A'level accounting qualification
- A minimum of 1 year previous local accounting experience is a requirement
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Organised and meticulous
- Excellent communication skills in both English & Maltese
Job Reference: XG573
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.