Our client, a leading group of companies in the construction and retail industry, is currently seeking to recruit a Finance Clerk to join their team.
- Posting of transactions to the various ledgers in the accounting system
- Updating of bank balances and bank reconciliations
- Processing of supplier payments
- Issuing invoices to clients
- Data inputting, reconciliations or other analysis as required
- Other ad-hoc duties normally performed in an accounts department.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous experience in a similar position.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and preferably Maltese.
Education & Experience
- A minimum Advanced Level in Accountancy
- Be proficient with MS Excel, Word and Outlook.
Job Reference: YD358
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.