One of our clients, an established corporate service provider are currently looking to recruit a finance clerk to join their team.
- Organising and prioritising the issuing of bills
- Processing and liaising with clients in relation to invoice related queries.
- Efficiently maintaining customer ledgers
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Providing a high quality of service to clients
- Assisting with any other office and accounting duties as required.
Education and Experience:
- Educated to an 'A' level standard, ideally within accounts.
- Computer literate with and excellent knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Previous experience in an administrative role would be considered an asset.
- Fluency in English and Maltese.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Deadline driven
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.