Our client, a financial institution, is looking for a Finance Assistant to join their team.
Duties will include:
- Posting of customer payments
- Performing bank and vendor reconciliations
- Inputting purchase and sales invoices
- Posting bank payments, journal entries and bank receipts
- Preparing bank payments and deposits
- Preparing vendor payments and remittance advice
- Compiling all documents once client accounts are settled in full
- Replacing front office when necessary
- Carrying out any other duties that may be required.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum of one year local experience in an office environment doing similar work
- Proficient in the use of various Microsoft Office applications such as Excel & Word
- Target and deadline-oriented
- Assertive, responsible, and able to work in a team
- Fluency in both written and spoken Maltese and English
Education & Experience
Minimum A Level standard of education,
- Performance bonus based on KPIs
- Study Leave
Job Reference: YK792
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.