A Finance Assistant position is available for a highly established local group of companies.
- Updating and maintaining accounting journals, ledgers and other records
- Handling standard office procedures including answering e-mails and phone calls;
- Detailing financial business transactions, for example, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts.
- Posting of invoices accurately and in a timely manner;
- Ensure that the company’s financial policies are followed;
Education and Experience:
- An A Level qualification in Accounting or equivalent;
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications;
- Previous experience in an accounting environment locally will be considered an asset.
- Organised and methodical;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including fluency in English and Maltese;
- Able to work on their own initiative, whilst also being a team player.
Our client is a highly recognised Maltese group of companies with interests vested in a variety of industries.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.