One of our clients is looking to recruit a Part Time (20-25hrs per week) Finance Assistant to join their team. The successful applicant will report directly to the Financial Controller and will be responsible for:
- Performing general accounting, financial functions and reporting duties including the maintenance of accounting records;
- Keeping the general ledger up to date (posting of sales and bank transactions);
- Assisting in bank payments;
- Reconciliation of accounts;
- Taking a proactive role in managing and performing debtor chasing;
- Other general and administrative duties;
- Assisting the Financial Controller in reporting requirements.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Have a minimum of at least 3 years’ experience in similar position;
- Honest and trustworthy, meticulous and hardworking;
- Be flexible, alert and a keen learner;
- Good verbal and interpersonal communications skills;
- Ability to work independently and in a team oriented environment;
- Be highly organized, proactive, and able to work on own initiative;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications;
- Experience and knowledge of Sage Pastel Evolution will be considered an asset.
Education & Experience
Minimum Accounts A Level;
Job Reference: NQ138
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.