Our client is a prominent international residency consultancy agency located in Malta, specializing in providing expert advice and services for individuals seeking global residency solutions.
As part of our expanding team, we are seeking a reliable Finance Assistant to contribute to the efficient financial operations of our organization.
- Generating and posting supplier invoices
- Issuing invoices to debtors
- Processing payments to suppliers
- Recording Petty Cash and VISA transactions
- Preparing and posting bank entries
- Reconciling bank accounts and creditor statements
- Uploading daily bank balances
- Reconciling accruals and prepayments
- Aiding in VAT return procedures
- Contributing to month-end tasks
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in a similar role.
- Good level of verbal and written English
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel or other Accounting softwares
- Trustworthy individual with a strong work ethic.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team.
- Experience in Sage is a plus
Education & Experience
Minimum education O' or A' levels of Accounts education.
- Hybrid Working
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Health Insurance
Job Reference: LI264
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.