One of our Clients is seeking to recruit a Finance and Treasury Manager to join their growing team of professionals. The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing financial reporting and projection for risk and compliance matters;
- Managing the compilation of capital and liquidity projections;
- Managing the interim and annual audit process;
- Compilation of monthly management accounts and other internal financial and business reporting required;
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual budget and forecasts;
- Developing long term financial projections;
- Monitoring and reconciliation of Nostro accounts;
- Compilation of tax, VAT and other corporate returns.
Education and experience:
- A fully qualified Accountant
- A minimum of 3-4 years experience within the banking sector;
- Excellent communication skills in English
- An in-depth understanding of banking regulation and operation would be considered a strong asset
- Proactive and able to work under minimum supervision
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.