Our Client is growing and is looking for a Finance and Administration Officer.
- Day-to-day administrative assistance to the partners;
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure that client information required within the finance function is maintained up to date;
- Maintaining regular communication with clients to keep them informed about their outstanding obligations;
- Assisting with administrative functions as may be required from time to time.
Skills & Education
- Post-secondary level of education equivalent to MQF level 4;
- Previous experience will be considered an asset but is not mandatory;
- Excellent communication and customer handling skills;
- Politeness, confidence and the ability to speak persuasively;
- A can-do attitude, enthusiasm and a keen sense of initiative;
- Willing to work as part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Committed and responsible;
- Motivated and enthusiastic.
Our client is an established company providing financial services to both local and international clients. This is an outstanding practice offering excellent career progression opportunities.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.