Our client is seeking to recruit an External Audit Manager, reporting to the Senior Managers, to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients. The chosen candidate will be responsible for:
- Assist in the management of a portfolio of clients,
- Liasing with clients and building strong relationships with them
- The management of technical issues
- The ability to identify business development activities for both new and existing clients
- Developing strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Assisting in the management and delivering of large projects and ensuring that key deadlines are met
- Keeping up to date with local and national business and economic issues
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of 5 years of external audit experience within a Big 4 firm
- Experience of external audit planning, risk and control identification and performing, reviewing and directing external audit testing
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
Education & Experience
Fully Qualified in ACCA or a relevant Degree in Accountancy
Job Reference: RM439
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.