Our client is an established player in the services industry, with a strong presence in their sectors in the local market. They are currently looking to recruit a Deputy Financial Controller to join their Finance team who will be reporting into the Financial Controller.
- Assisting the financial controller in the preparation of reports, forecasts and budgets
- Be responsible for overseeing certain areas of the financial team including but not limited to the working capital facility
- Assisting the Financial Controller as required and in accordance with competence
- Updating of the financial models of the company
- Assisting in the monthly financial close
- Managing or assisting on the working capital facilities of the company
- Ongoing operational analysis to detect it and why there is deviation from planned budgets
- Provide input into the company's business plan
- Contribute to the development of company policies and procedures
- Production of relevant reports as required
- Development and monitoring of internal control procedures
- Monitor reporting to regulatory bodies
Education and Experience
- ideally have a minimum of three years of relevant experience
- Hold a relevant accounting qualification, or be in the final stages of qualification.
- Be well conversant with Microsoft packages especially excel
- Have a good eye for detail
- A good team player
- Be able to communicate with all levels of the company
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.