Our client within the food and retail industry is looking for a Credit Controller to join the team.
- Being responsible for the chasing of debts owed to the organisation and perform adequate follow-ups.
- Handling the deposit of both cash and cheques.
- Checking the accounts systems and bank statements for clearance of payments via cash/transfers/cheques/epos.
- To evaluate the credit situation of clients and forwarding monthly statements to them.
- Assist in responding to client enquiries and evaluating new credit requests.
- Ensuring proper maintenance of client accounts and records by means of monitoring statements and payments.
- Prepare periodic report on debtors for presentation to the Company director.
- Liaising with the financial controller and general manager to fulfil any given duties.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Experience within a similar role
- Be responsible and trustworthy
- Focused on achieving goals for the company in the right way
- Good communication skills
Education & Experience
A’ level standard of education minimum
Job Reference: FJ032
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.