Our client, an automotive company, is seeking to recruit a Credit Controller. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will join a team that is currently situated in Malta.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Managing a list of debtor accounts and maintaining record of all debtor details;
- Ensuring timely payments;
- Reconciling payment deadlines and reporting outstanding balances to the Accounts team;
- Conducting credit checks and due diligence on hire purchase clients;
- Creating and reviewing policies and procedures to ensure timely payment of balances;
- Processing incoming funds and debtor payments;
- Resolving accounts queries and ensuring client satisfaction and retention.
Education and experience:
- Previous experience within a credit control focused role is essential
- Strong communication skills - fluency in Maltese and English is a must;
- Good time management, perseverance and assertiveness;
- Multitasking and prioritisation;
- Keen eye for detail;
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.