Within this job of a Credit Control Clerk, you will form part of a team with the main responsibilities being chasing outstanding debts while ensuring credit terms are respected.
- Debtors collection
- Posting and allocation of receipts
- Generation / Sending of reminder letters and statements
- Liaise internally to resolve outstanding queries
- Weekly and Monthly reporting
- Reconciliation of debtor accounts
- Filing and maintaining of records within the department
Skill-sets and Requirements
- 1 year experience in a similar role considered as an asset
- Native level of Maltese and professional level of English is a must
- Proficient level of Microsoft - Word, Excel
Education & Experience
O’ Level standard of Accounts is needed / AAT Diploma preferred
Job Reference: NE239
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.