Our client, a leading aviation company, is currently looking to recruit a DOC Cost Controller to join their team.
- Collect and maintain data for business support/analysis purposes;
- Analyse data, identify and observe trends, create reports based on such research;
- Issue periodic reports to management;
- Support the Global Finance Business Partners team and Purchasing team with requireddata/reports supporting business decisions;
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills;
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and can get to grips with the cost and revenue drivers of the business;
- Advanced user in Microsoft Excel;
- Must have a can-do attitude, seeking new challenges and driven to achieve;
- Is a self starter and able to work with minimum supervision;
- Able to work accurately, under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast-paced environment;
- Be comfortable with working in a multidisciplinary, multicultural team.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or diploma and 3 years’ experience within a relevant area;
Job Reference: ZB655
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.