One of our clients are currently looking to recruit a client accounts assistant to join their team.
This is a diverse role with accounting, corporate administrative and basic payroll duties.
- Accounts up to trial balance level for a portfolio of clients
- VAT returns
- Completion of basic payroll computations for a portfolio of clients
- Assisting the process of opening bank accounts for clients
- Handling payments and transactions on behalf of clients
- Handling client queries
- Basic internal accounting duties
- Providing support to senior members of staff as required
Education and experience:
- A minimum of an 'A' level in accounts
- A minimum of one years previous local experience in a similar role, ideally within corporate services.
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work to deadlines and prioritise effectively.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.