Our client, a leading law firm is looking to recruit a fully qualified accountant as a Client Accounting Manager to join their growing team.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Supervising and mentoring junior team members and assisting other colleagues in a timely, professional manner;
- Preparation of management accounts and financial reports;
- Liaising with clients and auditors;
- VAT compliance
- Tax compliance
- Ensuring deadlines are met;
- Providing quality service to clients;
- Reporting to management on a regular basis.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Proficiency in Xero will be considered an asset
- Excellent commnication skills both verbally and written english
- Able to work on own initiative
Education & Experience
ACCA Qualified or equivalent
Job Reference: HL387
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.