Our client, a multidisciplinary firm providing corporate, trusteeship and fiduciary services to clients around the world, is looking for a Client Accounting Executive to join their Client Accounting team.
- Handling a portfolio of international clients;
- Posting of bank payments, journal entries, bank receipts, sales and purchase invoices;
- Reconciling of bank accounts;
- Preparing accounts up to trial balance level;
- Preparation of VAT returns;
- Preparation of client payrolls;
- Preparation of tax returns;
- Liaising with clients in respect of accounting documentation;
- Assisting in the process to prepare periodical management accounts and in year-end processes;
- Supervision of work performed by junior members of staff
- Any other ancillary duties which you may be asked to perform.
Education & Experience:
- In the process of obtaining an ACCA or hold a University Degree in Accountancy
- At least 1 – 2 years experience in accounting;
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Microsoft Excel;
- Experience in using Quicbooks and Shireburn Financial Manager would be highly considered;
- A strong work ethic, positive attitude and strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Versatility and flexibility;
- Efficient and have a great eye for detail;
- Highly organised and excellent administrative skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines;
- Self-motivated and can work on own initiative and under minimal supervision;
- Fluency in English is a must and knowledge in Italian would be considered an asset.
Job Reference: BA875
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.