Our client a small CSP is looking for Client Accounting Associates to join the team. The role is open for candidates looking to work on Full Time, Part Time or Reduced hours.
- Handling a portfolio of clients
- Keeping of accounting records,
- Preparation of VAT returns and other VAT declarations,
- Preparation of management accounts and financial statements ( IFRS, GAPSME framework)
- Preparation of files for the auditors, and liasing with clients/auditors in a timely manner
Skill-sets and Requirements
- A minimum of two years’ experience in accounts
- Have a good knowledge of IFRS and GAPSME standards, as well as VAT legislation
Education & Experience
Candidates with an ACCA or university degree or who are in the final stages of attaining such qualification.
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid( 2 days from the office)
- Health insurance
- Continues training
- Family friendly measures
Job Reference: UR897
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.