Or client, a boutique CSP is looking for an experienced individual to join their team and manage their accounts and client relationships. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and building relationships with their clients, as well as managing their accounts and financial records.
- Develop and maintain relationships with a portfolio of clients
- Prepare management accounts until financial statements
- Prepare financial forecasts and variance analysis when required
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws and regulations and liasing with the MBR, Tax Department and other authorities as necessary
- Mentor and provide support to the Junior Accountants as needed
- In the last stages of ACCA or full
- At least 2 years of local experience in client accounting doing up to management accounts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, and other accounting software
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- ACCA sponsorship
Job Reference: WB705
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.