Our client, a local CSP is currently looking for a Client Accountant to join their growing team.
- Assisting client in the upkeep of the day to day accounting needs.
- Prepare corporate tax returns and tax refunds claim forms.
- Monitor the end-of-month routines, including the preparation and review of periodical management accounts and reports..
- Prepare and review VAT returns and VAT recapitulative statements.
- Prepare monthly payroll.
- Produce ad-hoc reports, including cashflows, budgets and forecasts.
- Keep abreast of changes in financial regulations and legislations.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years experience in accounting and tax compliance in Malta
- Be IT savvy including Microsoft office and Sage Line 50
- Be well organised and have an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with peers, teams and clients
- Be able to work on own initiative
Education & Experience
Fully qualified or in advanced stages of local ACCA
Job Reference: MA199
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.