Our client, a small CSP are currently looking for a Client Accountant to join their growing team.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and providing them with client bookkeeping and other accounting services
- Liaising with clients whilst handling their queries in a timely manner
- Maintaining good relationships with clients
- Performing client accounting
- Preparation of the periodic Tax and VAT returns
- Preparation of management accounts and other financial reports as required
- Preparation of financial forecasts and variance analysis (if required)
- Liaising with MBR, Tax Department, and/or other authorities on behalf of the client company
- Preparing and filing clients' financial statements
- Liaising with the clients' auditors
- Mentoring of accounting assistant
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Adopts a proactive approach
- Team Player
- Minimum 2-3 years within an Accounting Department
Education & Experience
In advanced stages of obtaining ACCA or equivalent.
Job Reference: KQ377
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.