We are currently recruiting for a Client Accountant.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients, handling accounting and other related duties
- Preparation of financial statements and liaising with auditors
- Tax reporting, payments and liaising with tax authorities
- Preparation of VAT Returns and compliance
- Acting as a liaison to a portfolio of clients and addressing their queries
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a client accounting role
- Have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office. Previous working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics/ Business Central plus is an asset
- Have a sound knowledge of the IFRS and GAPSME reporting standards.
- A positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal in English. Knowledge of the Italian language would be considered an asset
- Able to work on own initiative and in a team whilst also adhering to deadlines.
Education & Experience
Possess an Accounting Qualification ( University Masters in Accountancy/ Bachelor’s Degree with Honours / ACCA.)
Job Reference: PS387
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.