We are currently representing a growing consultancy firm who are recruiting for a Client Accountant to join their team. The ideal candidate will have previous local experience in a similar role and will either be a qualified accountant or alternatively be actively studying towards the ACCA qualification.
- Managing a portfolio of local and international clients
- Client query resolutions
- Ensuring all data relating to accounts to Trail Balance is accurate.
- Completion of accounts up to and including the preparation of monthly management accounts and financial statements;
- Full completion of tax and VAT returns, where applicable;
- Liaising with external auditors.
Education & Experience:
- A qualified accountant or nearing professional stages of ACCA
- A minimum of two years practical experience is required ideally locally in a client accounting role.
- Excellent communication skills in English are essential.
- Fluency in Maltese would be considered an asset
- Strong client relationship management skills are key.
- A proactive nature
- Effective time management
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.