One of our clients are currently looking to recruit an accountant to join their team. The role will focus on client accounting for a portfolio of clients, however he successful applicant will also be responsible for internal accounting for the business.
- Maintaining accounting records and ensuring they are kept up to date
- Preparing VAT returns and other statutory returns
- Issuing invoices and the preparation of monthly reconciliations
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Assisting in the compilation of budgets and forecasts
- Preparing and submitting other regulatory reports
- Liaising with external bodies and other regulatory authorities
- Liaising with external auditors and other advisors
Education and experience:
- A minimum of two years previous local accounting experience
- Qualified accountant or alternatively someone in the final stages of ACCA qualification
- Previous experience of working within a corporate services environment would be an asset
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential
- Fluency in Maltese and/or Italian would be a significant asset.
- Highly motivated and meticulous.
- A good team player with strong communication skills
*Whilst the client is ideally looking to recruit someone on a part time basis of twenty hours per week, for the right candidate they would also consider full time*
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.