An excellent opportunity as a Chief Financial Officer is currently available with a leading and established innovative group of companies.
As a CFO, you will be reporting to the CEO and you will also be actively involved at a strategic level.
- Leading, mentoring, and motivating the team
- Consolidations of financial statements
- Developing long term financial projections in line with the growth of the Group.
- Participating in the development of the plans of the company as a strategic partner
- Providing strategic financial input and leadership on decision making issues affecting the organization; i.e., evaluation of potential M&A's and investments
- Establishing credibility throughout the organization and with the Board through proposing of solutions to business challenges
- Participating in key decision making as part of the Executive Management team
- Reporting financial results and projections to the Board of Directors
- Involvement in new projects and investments undertaken by the company on both a financial and strategic level
- Active involvement in sourcing finance for upcoming and ongoing projects
Education & Experience:
- A fully qualified & CPA Warranted Accountant
- A minimum of 7 years local previous experience in a similar role within a similar industry with a listed company
- You must be an organised, driven and passionate individual
- Capable of leading and motivating the team into the right direction
- Results-oriented, strategic thinker and planner
- Managing change with minimum disruption
- Being assertive, resilient and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills in English & Maltese
Job Ref: TB126
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.