Our client is currently looking for a CFO to manage its finance team. The chosen candidate will report directly to the CEO.
- Foster and cultivate business opportunities and partnerships;
- Interact with financial and non-financial driven persons both within and outside the organization;
- Create and assess financial statements and budget documents;
- Supervise staff, including regular progress reviews and plans for performance improvement;
- Assist the COO on all strategic and tactical matters as they relate to financial matters, budget management, cost benefit analysis, and the securing of new funding.
Education and Experience:
- The ideal candidate must be a fully qualified Accountant;
- Must possess a minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience in a similar role.
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form;
- Knowledge of General office software, particularly the Microsoft Office Suite and accounting package.
Job Reference: FV127
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.