Our Client a Trusts company which is regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority, provides trusteeship and fiduciary services to a mix of both local and foreign clients is currently seeking to recruit a Bookeeper.
- Daily keying in of journal entries into SUN accounting system
- Monthly updating of investment prices on the system
- Extraction of various data reports
- Assisting the Accountant in the preparation of the trust Final Accounts and Income Tax Returns
- Preparation of payments on the bank internet systems
- Other Ad hoc office administration tasks as required
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel is a must and experience of an accounting software will be considered an asset;
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- A team-player with a collaborative work style and a positive attitude.
Education & Experience
Minimum A level standard of Education
Job Reference: SM196
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.