One our clients are currently looking to recruit a Banking Advisor into their growing advisory team at a managerial level. The successful applicant will form part of a team providing assurance services to credit and financial institutions as well as investment firms and entities involved in virtual financial assets. Working as part of a team of problem solvers, you ill help to solve complex business issues from initial strategy to execution.
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients
- Coach other members of the team, whilst encouraging them to focus on their own continued development
- Build strong working relationships with clients
- Stay regularly updated in relation to local and international business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities with new and existing clients.
- Continue to develop internal relationships
Education and Experience:
- A minimum of four years previous experience within the financial services sector
- A tertiary qualification in accountancy, banking and finance, management, economics or a related discipline
- Previous experience in consultancy or advisory
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Able to adapt to and embrace new changes in the sector
- Strong report writing skills
- the ability to manage a team and to multitask effectively
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.