Our client, a well known accounting & audit firm in Malta, is currently looking to recruit fully qualified or part-qualified auditors to join their growing team.
- Assist in various audit assignments
- Contribute to service our expanding client base
- Perform audit fieldwork and assignments in conjunction with the audit function of the firm
- Develop, implement and maintain effective auditing processes for client companies
Education & Experience:
- Fully qualified or part qualified through ACCA
- 2 years' experience in auditing
- Good knowledge of IFRS and ISA would be considered an asset
- Be able to demonstrate adequate communication skills and be a team player
- Have sound knowledge of Microsoft office tools and ideally be experienced in the use of an accounting package
- Br an organised and methodical individual
- Have an aptitude for figures and possess sound analytical skills
- Be able to work on own initiative, with minimum supervision
Job Reference: GE810
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.