A vacancy for an Auditor is currently available with a well-established firm in Malta.
- Handling a portfolio of clients within a range of industries;
- On-site visits for audit assignments as necessary;
- Inspect and analyse client accounts, records, ledgers, income tax reports and other documentation;
- Preparation of documentation and other detailed reporting for the completion of the audit assignment.
Education and experience:
- A recognized qualification in Accounting or partly qualified working towards achieving your ACCA;
- A minimum of 2 years experience in external audit;
- Fluency in written and spoken English is essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- A proactive attitude and good work ethic is essential;
- Highly organised, attentive to detail and able to work under pressure;
- Good numerical skills;
- A good team player;
Our Client is a Firm providing audit, assurance and other professional services.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.