A highly reputable client of ours specialising in the Financial and Corporate sector is looking to onboard an Audit Senior Manager to join their team of professionals. This person will be mainly responsible for executing and leading internal audit assignments catering for thematic, operational as well as process risk advisory, across product lines and client sectors.
- Manage a portfolio of internal audit engagements across a number of sectors and clients.
- Manage and develop the audit team, assign responsibilities, monitor performance, and provide ongoing feedback and other administration decisions.
- Responsible for drafting proposals and tenders for new engagements.
- Designing audit review strategies and supporting the creation of risk-based internal audit plans in line with internal auditing standards and best practices.
- Provide risk management, controls assurance advice and expertise to clients, in a consulting capacity or as part of an outsourced or co-sourced arrangement.
- Review the assessment procedures and documentation quality, reports and client deliverables, in accordance with international standards, best practices and internal quality standards.
- Oversee the delivery of internal audit engagements using internal audit methodology, project management and subject matter expertise skills.
- Work closely with client management, up to and including board-level directors.
- Lead delivery assignments to a high-quality standard, deploying best practice methodologies and subject matter expertise skills.
- Oversee the preparation and review of detailed reports outlining project deliverables and where relevant, professional recommendations.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum 5 years’ post qualification experience in an internal audit department or professional service, covering a broad spectrum of organisations and industries.
- Experience in Financial Services will be given strong preference.
- Proficiency in multitasking and the ability to manage a range of subjects and engage with various stakeholders across different client interactions.
- Must have excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Visio or Aris by Software AG).
Education & Experience
Must be a fully qualified and warranted Finance professional
Job Reference: OV154
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.