We are currently assisting a reputable Audit firm to recruit for an Audit Senior / Manager.
- Carrying out the audit of financial statements and other assurance engagements under the supervision of an Audit Manager / Partner
- Drafting of financial statements in accordance with GAPSME and IFRS
- Carry out audit engagements
- Building good client relationships
- Maintaining excellent communication with the Audit Manager / Partner
- Other adhoc duties as required
Education and experience:
- Applicants need to be a qualified accountant.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Auditing
- Knowledge of IFRS and International Auditing Standards.
- Capable of working well within a team and managing multiple engagements.
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.