Due to continued growth, one of our clients are currently looking to recruit into their audit and assurance team at managerial level.
- Managing a client portfolio ensuring all client needs are met within a timely manner
- Coaching junior members of staff
- Performing technical reviews of audit work
- Managing the preparation of the engagement plans and ensuring that appropriate resources are assigned
- Negotiating fees with the partner, showing a commercial awareness and assuming responsibility for the profitability of clients
- Identifying client business needs and assisting partners in developing a tailored solution.
- Conducting sales activities with existing clients
- Training and development of staff, through regular and constructive appraisals
Education and experience:
- Fully qualified accountant.
- A minimum of five years of previous audit experience, three of which at managerial level.
- Fluency in Maltese and English.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.