Our Client has a vacancy for an Audit Manager.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a client portfolio such that all client needs are dealt with in a timely manner;
- Coaching staff in dealing with complex and risk areas;
- Performing technical reviews of audit work;
- Managing the preparation of the engagement plan and ensuring that appropriate resources are assigned;
- Negotiating fees together with the partner and demonstrating commercial responsibility for each client’s profitability;
- Identifying client business needs and assisting partners in developing a tailored solution;
- Conducting sales activities with existing clients;
- Continually develop staff through coaching and the conduct of regular and constructive appraisals.
Skills & Qualifications
- Fully Qualified in B.Commerce or ACCA;;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience, 3 of which at managerial level;
- Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills;
- Pro-active and self-motivated;
- Meticulous, flexible with a can-do approach to work.
Our client is an established company providing financial services to both local and international clients.