Our client, a local CSP is looking for an Audit Executive to join their team of professionals
The main responsibilities will include:
- Performing audit engagement form planning to completion within the stipulated timeframes under the supervision of the Audit Partner
- Carrying out assigned audit work based on a risk-based approach and identifying audit issues
- Preparing audit documentation in accordance with International Auditing Standards;
- Drafting of financial statements under GAPSME and IFRS;
- Reviewing accounting systems and controls, and identifying any weak areas;
- Liaising with external parties such as clients, banks, suppliers, auditors and/or government authorities;
- Preparation of company’s tax computation
- Other activities related to the above-mentioned duties that may arise.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Minimum of 2- 3 years' experience in a similar role.
- Candidates that want to make the switch from Accounting to Audit will also be considered
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and in a team
Education & Experience
Part Qualified through ACCA or equivalent
- Parking spaces
- Study Leave
- Mobile allowance
- Car cash allowance
Job Reference: TL185
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.