A new Audit Associate position has just become available within a boutique auditing and accounting firm in Malta.
The chosen candidate shall carry out his/her duties from the employer's premises.
- Handling a varied portfolio of clients, the chosen candidate shall be supported in carrying out the A to Z audit of financial statements;
- Assisting in conducting audit and assurance engagements in preparation of financial statements in line with GAPSE and IFRS;
- Identification and reporting on sensitive issues.
Education & Experience
- The ideal candidate shall be studying towards his/her ACCA (or equivalent) qualification.
- Familiarity with the audit process will be considered an asset;
- An excellent grasp of Microsoft Office applications, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Highly motivated to learn and grow within the role;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal;
- A team player.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.