Our Client is seeking to recruit an Assistant Fund Administrator. In this role, you will be assisting with the preparation of fund valuations together with ensuring adherence to compliance and shareholder registration duties, as required.
- Assist with the preparation of fund valuations including;
- Reconciling the bank accounts;
- Reconciling investment positions;
- Reconciling any open forward foreign exchange contracts;
- Pricing of stocks;
- Posting of any income;
- Calculation and accrual of fund expenses;
- Publishing the net asset value with any relevant stock exchange and authority;
- Assist with payment of Expenses;
- Paying ongoing expenses of the funds and management companies;
- Confirming that funds are investing within the restrictions placed upon them by law or by their principal documents;
- Reconciliation of client monies accounts;
- Share Registration;
- Preparing investor dealing by checking application and subscription documents;
- Reviewing investor due diligence documents;
- Processing investor dealing and distributing contract notes;
- Assist in other duties as and when requested.
Education & Experience
- Holds a relevant University Degree or Diploma or the equivalent thereof;
- Knowledge of the finance industry is a preference;
- No previous funds experience is required.
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills
Our client is an independent group of companies providing a wide range of bespoke professional services.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.