An Assistant Financial Controller position on a definite basis is currently available with a leading company operating within the Insurance industry.
- Reviewing and reconcile monthly underwriting reports
- Prepare gross premiums and claims
- Prepare premium and claims bordereaux and premium written calculations
- Draft claims paid and outstanding report
- Create deferred acquisition costs and commission expense to third parties report
- Assist in the monthly management accounts
- Assist in the preparation of monthly cash flow analyses and forecasts
Education and Experience:
- Must have a solid foundation in accounts and undergoing his ACCA or ACA qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years of local accounting working experience
- Excellent communication skills in both Maltese and English
- Excellent reporting and research skills
- You must be a well organized and adaptable individual
- Team player
Job Ref: WH007
This role is being offered on a definite contract basis for a period of 12 months, starting from January 2021.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.