Our Client a leading pharmaceutical company with an international presence is seeking to recruit an Assistant Finance Manager as a new addition to their team due to exponential growth within the business.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Assists in submission of VAT returns.
- Reviewing of payroll calculations.
- Lead, mentor and motivate the accounts team.
- Assist in the audit process and liaise with external auditors.
- Assist in budgeting and monitoring of variances.
- Review supplier payment runs.
- Assist with credit collection.
- Assist the Finance & Administration Manager with reporting.
Skill-sets and Requirements
- Previous experience managing a team
- Previous experience in an accounting role for a minimum of 3 years
- fluency in Maltese and English
Education & Experience
Fully qualified through ACCA or equivalent.
- performance bonus
- private health insurance
Job Reference: EK874
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.