Our client, an accounting, audit and tax firm, are currently expanding their team and are looking to employ an Assistant Manager:
- Prepare tax computations and tax returns for clients audited by the selected candidate;
- Prepare management accounts, analyse variances and relevant accounting ratios as and when required;
- Advises clients on auditing and tax matters;
- Reviewing of financial statements in accordance to GAPSME and IFRS;
- Building and maintaining excellent client relationships.
Education and Experience:
- ACCA, ACA or University of Malta qualified;
- Detailed knowledge of IFRS and GAPSME;
- Minimum 5 years experience in audit, 2 of which must be at a managerial role;
- Experience auditing foreign companies registered in Malta across various sectors;
- Previous Big 4 experience is considered an asset;
- Fluency in Maltese and English is a must.
- Able to work on own initiative;
- Highly organised;
- Excellent work ethic;
- Good team player;
- A high level of technical knowledge.
Jobs within accounts require the understanding and managing of finances for individuals and organisations. Accounting Jobs in Malta within this sector include client accounting, cost and accounts administration, bookkeeping, credit control, financial management, management accounting, internal audit, and tax jobs.